Select preferred language
Please enter your response below

Vestal CSD Address Update Form

The Vestal Central School District does not require families to submit an address update for each student. You MAY submit one address update form with all of your student(s) listed in the field titled "Please list all students in the household: (if no other students please enter N/A)". 

Address change requirements: 

Complete the address change form in order to change your address. Before submitting, you will be asked to attach 2 NEW proofs of residency- dated within the last 2 months. 

(examples of acceptable proofs are listed where you will need to upload them)

Please enter the new address information below.

If mailing address is different please enter below.

If you have any more contacts you would like to add to the student's pick up and/or mailing list, please reach out to our registrar at or call at: 607-757-3500.

Acceptable Proof of Residency

Need (2) forms of acceptable proofs of residency dated within the past 2 months.

A copy of residential lease or proof of ownership of a home, such as a deed or a mortgage statement.

Official driver’s license, learners permit or non-driver Identification.

Utility or other bill (NYSEG, Spectrum, or a garbage service).

Voter registration

Car/ renters/ homeowners insurance.

Pay stub

Tax form

Bank statement

Documents issued by federal, state, or local agencies (such as from a local social services agency).

Evidence of custody of the child, including but not limited to judicial custody orders or guardianship papers.

*We cannot accept a copy of an envelope that has been mailed to you. We will need a full copy of the document inside. *

List of Allowed file types

List of Allowed file types

List of Allowed file types

Housing Questionnaire

The answer you give below will help the district determine what services you or your child may receive under the McKinney-Vento Act. Students who are protected under the McKinney-Vento Act are entitled to immediate enrollment in school even if the do not have the documentation normally needed, such as proof of residency, school records, immunization records or birth certificate. Students who are protected under the McKinney-Vento Act may also be entitled to free transportation and other services.

Please sign below Show me how

If any box other than 'in permanent housing' is checked, then the student/family should be immediately referred to the MV Liaison. In such cases, proof of residency and other documents normally needed for enrollment are NOT required and the student is to be immediately enrolled. After the student has been enrolled, the district/school must contact the previous district/school attended to request the student's educational records, including immunization records, and the enrolling districts LEA Liaison must help the student get any other necessary documents of immunization.

Note to schools/LEAS: if the student is NOT living in permanent housing, please ensure that the Designation Form is completed