Select preferred language
Please enter your response below

CPSE Registration Form

Welcome to Greene Central School District Special Education,

The online registration process will give us the initial information we need to enroll your student.  During this process you will be asked to securely upload the following documents that are needed for registration:

-Birth Certificate or Passport

-Proof of Residency forms  (mortgage, rental agreement, utility bill)

-Proof of Immunizations

Registration Assistance

For technical assistance or any other questions, please contact our registrar at If you would like to book an in person appointment with our registrar, please schedule it by using the link below:

Schedule In-Person Registration Appointment


Thank you for enrolling at Greene Central School District.  We look forward to meeting you.

List of Allowed file types

Acceptable Proofs of Residency: (Need to be dated in the past 2 months.)

Official driver’s license, learners permit or non-driver Identification.

Utility or other bill (NYSEG, Spectrum, or a garbage service).

Voter registration

Car/ renters/ homeowners insurance.

Pay stub

Tax form

Bank statement

Documents issued by federal, state, or local agencies (such as from a local social services agency).

Evidence of custody of the child, including but not limited to judicial custody orders or guardianship papers.

A copy of residential lease or proof of ownership of a home, such as a deed or a mortgage statement.

*We cannot accept a copy of an envelope that has been mailed to you. We will need a full copy of the document inside. *

List of Allowed file types

List of Allowed file types

Please sign below Show me how