• Registration and payment with the Continuing Education Office are required BEFORE you will be permitted in class. Instructors will not accept course payment or registrations. They will accept lab fees only, where noted. Please adhere to registration deadlines.
• If you register by mail or drop-off, you will not be notified of successful registration. You will only be notified if the course is full or cancelled. In these instances, you will receive a refund of the class fee.
• The credit card and processing fees for online registration are non-refundable. If a class is cancelled, only the class fee (not the credit card/processing fee) will be refunded.
• We accept mail-in and drop-off payment by check or cash. A credit card can be used with online registration ONLY. No phone registrations will be accepted.
• Students of Continuing Education must be at least 21 years old.
• Registration is required for all classes, even those that are free.
• If you are 60 years of age or older, you are entitled to a senior discount, where noted.
• Classes will not run if Hamburg Central School District’s day or evening activities are cancelled due to inclement weather. In the event of such closing, you should attend the next scheduled class. In the case of single classes, you will be notified of a rescheduled date.
• Once class begins, there are no refunds except for verified medical conditions.
We encourage you to register by mail or online for our classes. There are also 24-hour secure drop slots in the front doors of the Administration Building in which registrations can be placed at any time. If you wish to enter the Administration Building to register in-person, please be aware that all visitors are required to show government-issued photo ID before being permitted inside. Please register early, as some classes fill quickly or may be cancelled if there is insufficient registration.
MAIL REGISTRATION FORMS & CHECKS TO:
Hamburg Central Schools Administration Bldg.
Continuing Ed. Office
5305 Abbott Rd.
Hamburg, NY 14075
Please make checks payable to: Hamburg Continuing Ed